Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You wish how to patent an idea or product realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to patent good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full-line of providers not looking to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Include too many similar services that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and inventhelp new inventions that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, but when they write a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to consider the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as possible.